Foreign Trained Pathologist - How to work in Canada

Each province and territory has a medical regulatory authority that is responsible for setting the licensing criteria for that province/territory.

Depending on the province/territory you intend to reside will require that you contact that specific medical regulatory authority to inquire about obtaining a license to practise.

A list is found here:

More information about obtaining a license in Canada is found here:?

Join the CAP-ACP as a corresponding member to receive access to education and training.

- last updated August 2022 -