Important to Note:
- Each applicant is allowed a maximum of 3 writings.
- The certification fee must be paid before each attempt.
- The applicant may write up to 3 years after they receive notice that they qualify to write the exam.
- Certification fee - $550.00 (exam included)
- Register Here: http://www.planetReg.com/E351054228895
The exam will be available at each institution that offers a qualified Pathologists’ Assistants Master’s Program following the graduation date of the PA Master’s students. It will also be available on a yearly basis (with limited seatings) at:
- The Ontario Association of Pathologists’ Annual Meeting (mid-September)
- The Annual Residents’ Review Course (January)
- The CAP-ACP Pathologists’ Assistant Section Annual Meeting (June or July)
- The Banff Pathology Course (September long weekend)
The exam will be made available at the Events & Management Plus Inc (EM+) office in Kingston, Ontario for a date that is agreed upon by the applicant and EM+.