Mon, 21 Aug 2017 to Fri, 25 Aug 2017
Save the Date!
The International Association of Forensic Sciences will be holding its 21st Annual Meeting in downtown Toronto at the Sheraton Centre. Registration does not open until November, but applications for pre-conference workshops and sponsorship are now open. Please visit www.iafstoronto2017.com for more details.
What is the IAFS?
The IAFS is the only worldwide association of academics and practicing professionals from various disciplines in forensic science, including:
- Forensic pathologists and death investigators
- Forensic scientists
- Professionals working in police, government or private forensic laboratories dealing with fingerprints, DNA, drug analysis, toxicology, firearms, documents, trace evidence, accident reconstruction, etc.
- Other branches of forensic science, such as forensic psychiatry, forensic anthropology, medical law and bioethics, forensic odontology, forensic scientific research, etc.
Who Should Attend?
The theme, “Inter-Professional Collaboration in Forensic Science”, will attract delegates practicingin the disciplines of:
- Forensic Pathology and Death Investigation
- Forensic Sciences
- Legal and Judicial Systems
- Forensic Sciences/Policing/Legal and Judicial Education
- Continued development of forensic sciences
- Assist forensic scientists and other professionals to exchange scientific
- and technical information
- Organize IAFS meetings every three years