Canadian Certification Council of Pathologists Assistants - Confidentiality Agreement for Applicants
- Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the payment.
REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: Online Payment Click Here: http://c.planetReg.com/CCCPA-CCCAP - Payment must accompany the application.
- Examination Re-Write Fee is $440.00 - Online Payment Click Here: http://c.planetReg.com/CCCPA-CCCAP
- Fill out the application and send it and all documents required for your application route to email@example.com.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be informed if your application has been approved, requires additional materials or does not quality against the Standards. Approval of your application does not mean you are certified, rather it means that you are approved to proceed via your route of certification and are granted permission to write the appropriate exam for your certification type, if applicable.
- If your application is approved and your application type requires you to write the certification exam, you will receive an approval letter that outlines the time line to successfully complete the certification exam.
- Once you receive your approval letter, you may book and write the certification exam. You have two years from the date on the approval letter and up to three attempts to successfully pass the exam
- Once the above steps are successfully completed, CCCPA-CCCAP certification will be granted.
- Proof PA Membership
- Complete list core competencies
- last updated December 2019 -