Pathologists' Assistant (PA) Day - April 14, 2020
Tue, 14 Apr 2020
The AAPA and the CAP-ACP have declared April 14 as Pathologists' Assistant (PA) day. In honour of this annual event, the PA Section of the CAP-ACP encourages its members, CAP-ACP members, and all institutions that employ PAs to celebrate and spoil your hard working pathologists' assistants.
Remember: Each day you make a difference by providing quality patient care. We think you deserve to be recognized every day of the year.
Share with us:
- How did you promote Pathologists’ Assistant Day at your institution;
- A testimonial on why you enjoy being a PA;
- Special acknowledgements you have received;
- Pictures of your celebration on April 14.
- Use the hashtag #PathassistDay and start sharing on social media!