2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, “The Evolving Role of Pathologists in the Era of Predictive Biomarkers and Precision Medicine“
Mon, 05 Feb 2018
The 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, “The Evolving Role of Pathologists in the Era of Predictive Biomarkers and Precision Medicine“, will be held July 7-10 in Quebec City, and will feature a multi-disciplinary scientific program, renowned guest speakers, an extensive trade show and a great social program. The Annual General Meeting for CAP-ACP will also be held during this conference.
Click this link to access the official
CAP-ACP Conference website
The CAP-ACP annual meeting was recently restructured and we had positive measurable outcomes in CAP-ACP 2017 in PEI:
- Structure and planning system is a model for CPD, endorsed by the Future of Medical Education in Canada CPD project
- Attendance increased from Vancouver: Pathologists by 22%, residents by 32%
- Sponsorship increased from Vancouver by 18%: all time record for a standalone CAP-ACP meeting
- Measurable increase in promoting the Association, Annual Meeting and the specialty through The Pathologist magazine and social media (2,547 tweets by 322 individuals; 3.942 million impressions on Twitter)
- 150% increase in the quantity of workshop proposals (also increase in quality)
Excellent evaluation results highlighting the impact of the new structure
- "New format is much improved - streamlined and focused."
- "Best meeting of the 20 I have attended!"
- "More cohesive than previous years. More solid content."
- "The sessions were dynamic and interesting and the meeting generally well organized."
- "Well organized meeting. Tons of hard work behind of the scene."
- "Great seminars and workshops geared towards many different levels of training."
- "Love the new format. Content was superb."
- "Very strong meeting this year. I greatly approve of the new format and expanded menu of options."
- "Amazing topics, amazing people, first class in everything. I was truly blessed to have been given the opportunity to attend my second CAP-ACP Conference… The words to describe the entire event are not in my vocabulary."